1. The Dow will reach 16,000 in 2013 and end up above 15,500 for the year. The Dow is currently at an all time high, including closing at 14,578 on Thursday, March 27 (the market was closed on Friday in observance of Good Friday). I expect it to continue to climb as folks have been standing on the sideline for a long time.
2. Unemployment will go below 7% in 2013. It is currently at 7.7 as of February 1, 2013.
3. No war by any countries with Iran or North Korea in 2013, although tensions will continue to get heated.
4. Breakthrough in Israeli-Arab-Palestinian relations.
5. Hilary Clinton will tip her hand before the end of 2013. While I think she is exhausted, I think she will run in 2016. Joe Biden will not run if Hilary runs. If she runs, Rubio will not run on the Republican side. Jeb Bush, Ron Paul, and Rick Santorum will run on the Republican side. Chris Christie will not run.
What are your predictions for 2013!?!??!?